The PC Provincial Government continues to operate behind closed doors at the Legislature. They think no no one is watching, but... WE ARE!
Our government has dropped the ball on responding to the pandemic and now they're trying to force through their political agenda with undemocratic legislative approaches. We need public vigilance now, more than ever.
That's why CNC is asking Manitoban's to Pledge to Watch the Leg. Together, we can keep a watchful eye on government proceedings, call out the government when they cross the line, and notify the media and the public of any shady business. Remember, "democracy dies in darkness" so let's start shining our lights.
Sign the pledge below and commit to helping keep your eyes on the PC government on one ore more if the following ways:
- Speak to your family and friends
- Organize with active groups (like CNC)
- Email or call your MLA to tell them you're watching
- Sign up to speak at a legislative committee
- speak up on social media
- Stay up to date with news about legislative business
GOAL: 28 signatures